Home >> About us >> History

History

C. Steinweg GmbH Duisburg is part of the worldwide C. Steinweg Group, with its head office “C. Steinweg - Handelsveem B.V.” in Rotterdam.

C. Steinweg - Handelsveem B.V. was founded in 1847 and deals primarily with the transport, as well as the handling and storage of trade and industrial goods. Based on this big success the company opened an independent office in Duisburg in 1954. The Rhine-Ruhr area offers very good business conditions, whereby we were able to develop an own subsidiary in 2009 – called “C. Steinweg Eurologistics GmbH”.